Payment Options

Water/Sewer bills may be paid to City Hall in the following ways:

Automatic Bank Draft
A form is available at City Hall for one to pay their monthly water/sewer bill by automatic bank draft from a checking account. The customer will receive their monthly bill listing the date and the dollar amount that will be debited from their checking account.

Personal check or money order
Payments can be mailed or left in the Drop-off box outside City Hall.

Online payment

If you have experienced hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic and need assistance to pay your rent or utility bills, you may be eligible for the Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance (KERA) program. See more here.

Emergency Water Shut-Off
All requests to shut off water should be directed to City Hall. Stop by 221 W. 5th or call 872-5322. In an emergency after working hours of 8:00 – 5:00 Monday thru Friday, and on holidays, call the Police Department at 872-2133 and a dispatcher will contact the on-call city employee to shut off your water.

The “One Stop Shop” in City Hall is also the place one may leave payments (personal checks or money orders only) for electricity, natural gas, and trash.